On the Tourist point of view, Jaipur is the first Travelling destination in India, People think about Jaipur is a desert area, yes it is but apart from this, various things make Jaipur like their culture, historical places, different language, different style of dress-ups, Foods, etc.
Jaipur is a famous traveling destination among the Indians as well as the Outsiders. People love to explore this city because of the Jaipur history, there are lots of more story’s hide in this Pink city. Jaipur was founded in 1727 by Maharajahs Jai Singh ||, who ruled Jaipur from 1699 to 1744 but in earlier times Amber was the capital of Rajasthan which is around 11 km from the main city and the Architecture of Jaipur was designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya.
Jaipur is famous for its color which is Pink or in another way you can say Jaipur is famous as a Pink City of India, but why?
Why Jaipur is Pink?
During the rule of Sawai Ram Singh | Jaipur was painted pink to welcome HRH Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (who later became King Edward VII, Emperor of India), in 1876. Since pink denotes the color of hospitality, So Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur painted the whole city in PInk color in honor of the royal guest. Jaipur is also the largest city in the state. After that who knows, on one-day Pink color will become the dress code and Jaipur introduces itself as the Pink city in the whole world.
Why Jaipur is Famous?
- Jaipur is famous in the world because of its Pink Color, this is the Pin code of Jaipur city.
- Jaipur is famous for its Historical Places like Amer, Jaigrah, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall.
- Jaipur is famous for Jewellery, Traditional Fabrics, and Handicrafts.
- “Dal Bati Churma” is the main dish in Rajasthan.
- Jaipur is famous for its high development and high-income city of Rajasthan. Most of the Coaching, Medical colleges, Engineering colleges in Jaipur.
According to the resources Jaipur set their name in the top five destination places in India. People who came from India and outside of India, they first want to visit the three cities in India is Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and as you can see Jaipur is on the list.
For more Queries, you can feel free to contact us and to be part of our Family.